I'm still riding high on an erotica deadline this morning. I'm never up this early. Nick woke me up this morning when he was picking out a shirt and then I just got hungry from there. I've had granola so now my work file is up and ready to go, but am I?
I got five pages yesterday which is past my minimum of three for the day. It was like squeezing out every last ounce of energy available. By the end I just couldn't stand to stare at my work anymore. I've got a half way done sex scene on one document, another one just starting on the other document, and it is way to early for sex. Or, at least for my brain to process sex.
Is 44 pages too soon for a hero and heroine to kiss? Who knows, I certainly don't. I guess we will find out. But the consequences will certainly be rapid. Cam would never have sex with Trey, let alone kiss him. It's only to save the life of her friend that she endangers everything she believes in to seduce Trey. Lucky for her it's easy because it's sexy and she's been running on empty for a couple days. She's just been taking easy sexual kills that not only aren't filling for her system, but they've begun to effect her judgment. Anyone will get cranky without food.
No comments:
Post a Comment