I had one of those moments today when I realized my manuscript wasn't working. I had that though seconded when I showed it to someone I know and they were shocked and horrified to read it. It was not my intention to repulse them. Clearly, I had not gotten my point across. Now I am not only ashamed to even have shown her my work, but I'm angry. It is BDSM, but it is not rape. Not meant to be anyway. It was supposed to be a test. I thought my dom was being kind.
It was a learning experience I'd rather not repeat. I'm pretty damn crushed right now. One might even say sad. I have so major re-working to do, but I won't be able to touch that piece for a long time.
Now I have three days on my deadline and I have to start a completely new one.
No comments:
Post a Comment