I'm figuring out my RWA dues right now. I would like to join sooner rather than later but I have to figure out where I'll wind up first. We might be moving to NC depending on a job, so that would determine the money I pay because I'd like to join a local chapter as well. But dear god I'd like to move. The houses are adorable and so much cheaper!
I don't have any upcoming deadlines but all my projects have kind of grounded to a halt. I'm unmotivated, frustrated, and left at my wits end because things aren't coming out on paper like I would like and I know I'll be revising this project at least three times. I can't think past the revisions because my inner perfectionist is all "grrr".
However, I did find a bunch of old queries I couldn't remember having packed in envelopes and ready to send. I'm planning to mail those out tomorrow for shits and giggles. I checked all the updated guidelines and I'm good to go, so I'll just grab a few more rejection letters, what the hell, right?
My Excessica books are almost up on the "Upcoming" page and I absolutely cannot wait. I got another one accepted for publication as well. I also cannot wait until my Romance Class starts up again. I'll have more motivation to just shut up and write. It's always good to just shut up and write. I need more of both. Lord knows whining certainly won't help the page count. I have six more scenes left, so tomorrow I'm going to rock this bitch. I still have twelve projects on the back burner.
No comments:
Post a Comment