Saturday, September 19, 2009

Richelle Mead I Am in Awe Of You

Vampire Academy book 2 just made me cry for like twenty minutes straight. Big, fat, hot tears. I am a BIG baby, but still....good fucking writing, very good fucking writing. Characterization, oh god, the characterization! Richelle Mead, you rock my world and I admire the hell out of you. I can only wonder if I'll be able to make it through the next two books without just crumpling into a heap on the floor. Accidentally read the back cover of the last book in the series and I almost don't know if I can go through with it. Because we all know how this ends with Rose and Dimitri, and it isn't good. Yet some morbid part of me will probably still have to read it. Ugh, my soul hurts, why Mason, why?

Don't worry, I'm not crazy, just haven't had much sleep lately. Lots of nightmares. Who me, stressed? Writing a book isn't stressful! "fake laughter". And yet, I still have time to read my Vampire Academy...in five hours. Straight. I think we need to restrain me now. I think you know I'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment