It has become my new source of reading goodness first thing in the morning. Also, the twenty times I refresh it throughout every five hours. I wonder why people are not posting faster so I can read. Perhaps it is because they have lives? Craziness! Doesn't everyone know they must blog for me? Silly, silly people.
I'm thinking of getting a Twitter account. I know, let the ominous bells sound because I said I'd never give into the crazy fad that is Twitter. But it's looking more agreeable once some of my books are out. My author bio is already up at Excessica, yay! My website content is all written and newly refurbished for the website. We had to get a new hosting for it because the old one had been jerking me and my husband around for months. One of the reasons why it's taken this long to build. Now we are experimenting with pretty shades of purple/pink and flowers for the design aspect. My poor husband has to completely relearn how to design for a website. You think that would be an easy task, well, that's a lie. A big one.
What else is going on in my literary world, you ask? Well, I'll tell you! I have sixty-six pages on whatever my paranormal romance is going to be called and I'm frantically spewing out pages, bad or not, to add that page count. All the magic is in the revisions. I adore editing so I always print out a few chapters, let my husband read it over, mark up his comments, and then mark up the rest of the pages until I can't see them anymore. Then I calmly put away those pages in my handy-dandy purple filing cabinet and off I go to write more pages. In theory, it's that simple. In practice I can go a little overboard on the edits.
More writing goodness to come once I've got pages to my name for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment