I've got five pages on Cam and Trey today. Getting into the meat and potatoes of our little mystery. Hopefully, hilarity is soon to ensue. The gang's going to go to the Bristol Police Station to break into their evidence vault to procure a note written by Cam's stalker, one of several that are about to come. How are they going to do that you wonder?
Cam's going to seduce the helpless cops thanks to her paranormal abilities while the guys sneak in, pick a lock, and get out of there. Although, we all know it won't be that easy, because that would be cheating now wouldn't it?
Chapter 7 is almost at a close and I've only covered three of my major plot points outlined in my most important ten scenes. That could be good or bad, right now I'm going to go with good, but ask me later and my opinion might change.
Lately, I've become obsessed with burnt twelve grain toast, green tea, and Predators and Editors. Predators and Editors is the most kick ass site. They are a "guide to publishers and publishing services for the serious writer" but they also offer Organizational, Attorney, Editing, and Workshop reviews among everything else. Thanks, Leigh for recommending this to me!
This is one of the best writer's resources I've found on the web. Though, some of the links can be outdated. But, they are generally very good about noting when that has happened. I've added so many new blogs to my dashboard because of this all powerful writing site. Not only does it house an alphabetical list of agents and editors that are rated by their clients, it taps into scams, fraud, and traps, that can mislead writers of any caliber. Super helpful, I can't say enough about it. Go there and see for yourself!
Now! I'm watching you! (But not really....because that would be creepy).
No comments:
Post a Comment