Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three Hundred Dollar Coffee Maker and One Arch Demon

It kind of sounds like a new sitcom, don't you think? Well, I've just discovered the magic of Kureg products because for our reception we received one of there three hundred dollar coffeemakers. When we put it on the list it was a joke between me and my husband, we figured no one would get it for us because it's so silly. We were wrong. Now we own two coffeemakers and this coffeemaker makes the best tea I've ever tasted. So, while I am happy to have it, it's still the most frivolous thing I've ever owned.

As for the book, I've settled on a world and a demon community that make me particularly happy, I'll have to work on integrating most of this lore into the beginning of the book so it doesn't hit the readers over the head, but it's a good start. I've settled on Lathous the arch demon so I'm looking for research on what exactly he does as a demon, what kind of demon, etc. Then I'm going to build him some friends/lackeys. He's going to come into the picture and ruffle a few feathers, particularly Cam's. I have quite a bit of research on my hands today and a deadline that's still looming over the horizon.

My erotica train is moving slower than usual. For some reason I just don't want to finish The Princess and the Pea. There is no particular reason per se, it just makes me sad thinking about finishing it. I've got to end it with a bang and it's hard to do that when the fairytale just winds to a halt with a happily ever after, ta da! Maybe it's ending jitters, that could be a possibility.

Got to go get the ferret food because he's playing with his food bowl. That's never a good sign, it means he will be pouncing on my feet next. Silly little boy,

No comments:

Post a Comment