Friday, September 11, 2009

Success

I didn't finish my story for my deadline in five days. I did write a story in a flurry of typing which took me a half hour for that contest I just blogged about. Which is good news to me. I also submitted an old story to A Cup of Comfort: Couples. So my day wasn't all lost into non-productiveness. I got to watch Project Runway too. I've also had thirteen cups of tea. I think it's the only reason I'm still standing, or sitting, as it is.

Now to book research and the bat cave!

Except I don't have a bat cave, if I did it wouldn't be the bat cave it would be the My Little Pony cave or some such nonsense. But Christian Bale would totally be there none the less. Because he's hot. And I've had a crush on him since I was 7 watching him in Newsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment