So, last night while watching That 70's Show and editing several new stories in my lap I came across a lot of intriguing and helpful sex toy information. This was procured from my new Blackberry Curve, yay, very helpful scheduling all around happy tool. Anyway, found out that during the Italian Renaissance leather dildos were used, so I can interject that into my fairytale instead of using flesh hooks or the blunt ends of silverware.
Now I'm enlisting Google's help to make sure the strip tease I'm depicting is authentic to Tudor period womens wear. This means nine layers to take off before the big reveal. I'm happy with my t-shirt and jeans, thanks. Although my husband and I will be hitting the PA Ren Faire this weekend as well as the MD Ren Faire on the 19th. Mmmmm, Ren Faire.
Here's a neat look (with pictures) at the evolution of sex toys as we know it. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment