A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Executive Decision
I've come to the conclusion that writing three pages a day as my minimum page count is no longer sufficient because sometimes I feel the deep need to stop once I've gotten to that point. It is not acceptable to stop at my minimum page count because of laziness or for whatever other reason I'm touting for that day. Instead, I am going to implement a new self guided rule of 3,500 words every day. This will be harder to judge so it won't have me stopping so much. Well, I hope. As my own boss I'm putting my foot down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment