Saturday, September 5, 2009

Schoolyard

I originally wrote this for an Alison Tyler short-short challenge. I'm hoping to have enough of these babies to make a book of them at some point. Here is one of my favorites, enjoy!

I called them together in the room from my tattered Lisa Frank address book. The one with the sparkle ponies in purple. Now the three men stood before me. I didn't think any of them would come. Not from the glory days of pulling my pigtails on the playground. Now they would play with my nipples. My clit. My hair. My hip. Skin was no longer a boundary. I didn't have cooties anymore.

Each took an inhale of breathe, choppy over my land-line receiver. I could feel them shake their heads, then a soft baritone request. The boys were stripped in my apartment living room. I gave my best vixen inhale, that false bravery to put inside myself and I strutted.


The first one met me halfway. His cock had already lost it's shyness as he pulled my black ponytail, leading me to the couch. The familiar thump of my knees sounded distant. Men's scent, heady,thick, choked my panting mouth now that they couldn't see me breathe. I was anonymous with my head turned towards the wall. 

A hiss of breathe as someone bit my labia, hot pleasure dancing in my cunt. A jerk of my shoulder as one of them mounted me from behind. Hands fingering my nipples, a mouth locked around my cunt. Nails racked down my back. It all melded together in one forethought of touch. I pictured them three way calling each other to see what they would do, and then I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment