A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Yay!
I reached my new word count goal and I have to say I like this method a lot better than adapting to a page count. It just feels easier at this stage in the game, so I think I'm going to stick to it. I'm currently on chapter 11 and the demon high council has visited Cam's parent's house to give Cam a judgment for using higher magic. Of course, Pacey and Trey are there which makes everything just a little more complicated. Cam is finally forced to deal with her feelings for Trey in order to lie to the high council or admit to them that there is a crazy succubus out hunting humans to get to Trey--which is the councils worst fear. Good stuff. Off to go take a break, read literary agency websites, and watch television. I'll probably have a new blog post of advice up again before I go to bed in the wee hours of the morning. Nick is still working on his project for the NC job and I like to support him by staying up just as late, plus he's had a bazillion cups of coffee today. He's not going to sleep anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment