A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
A Mess
I am a complete mess this morning. My ferrets knocked over my water cup from last night--all over my romance writing book. I am officially a complete and total wreak. I have no idea how to fix this and I am completely fanatical about my books. Beyond fanatical, they are like my children. I'm going to have to buy a totally new copy because with the amount of water that spilled as well as the paper density, all the pages will stick together when they dry and it will warp. Ugh, I'm going to go cry now. I can't find our heater to dry it out faster either. Damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment